Our industrial processes and instrumentation team are all scientifically qualified with honours degrees and/or PhDs in physics and engineering-related disciplines.
Our many years’ experience has given us the insight necessary to be able to provide clear, effective advice on the most appropriate protection strategies in relation to a broad range of diverse subject matter within these fields.
Our attorneys have in-depth experience over a range of different subject matter relating to industrial processes and instrumentation, including:
- optical instruments
- ophthalmological instruments
- electron beam instruments
- confocal microscopes
- contact lens production
- packaging equipment and methods
- form-fill-sealing machines
- gas/odour detection equipment and methods
- X-ray analysers
- quartz crystal micro-balances